Address: The Crichton, Bankend Road, DUMFRIES DG1 4UQ
Campbell House sits to the east of Crichton Hall between it and Bankend Road. It has a large garden area to its north and an equally large car parking area to its east – Built 1841/2, the building was originally known as Crichton House.
The first floor offers individual office suites that have been sympathetically refurbished. Car parking is adjacent to the building with a cycle rack and is also close to a bus stop.
Campbell House benefits from High Speed Business grade WIFI.
Business at Campbell House
Spaces Available to LetSorry but there are currently no lets available at Campbell House.
Please check out the other available lets.