UPDATE FROM TENANTS’ FORUM ON 26 OCTOBER
16 November 2022
HIGHLIGHTS FROM TENANTS’ FORUM MEETING ON 26 OCTOBER:
Our last Tenants’ Forum took place on Wednesday 26 October at Crichton Central and was hosted by Rachel Cowper, Chief Operating Officer at The Crichton Trust.
Thanks to those who joined us.
UPDATES AND DISCUSSIONS:
Discussions focused on plans for future meetings.
- Tenants’ Forum: Until now, Tenants’ Forum meetings have taken place at 11am on the last Wednesday of the month on Teams (and in recent months face-to-face at Crichton Central). At recent meetings Rachel has invited feedback about the timing of these meetings and as a result of the feedback received, it has been agreed to host the next and future meetings as face-to-face breakfast meetings at Crichton Central on the last Wednesday of the month.
- November Tenants’ Forum: The November Tenants’ Forum will now take place at the earlier time of 8.30am at Crichton Central and will run until 10am. Breakfast will be provided. The meeting will be hosted by Rachel Cowper from The Crichton Trust and will include a further update from Matt Lancashire from Zero Matters. Some of you may remember Matt from attending the Tenants’ Forum on 25 May. Please join us if you can. For catering purposes please confirm your attendance by calling 01387 247544 or emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- December Tenants’ Forum: The December meeting date falls during the Christmas holiday period, so there won’t be a meeting in December.
- Meetings in 2023: Tenants’ Forum Meetings will be changing to The Crichton Community Networking Forum in 2023 and are likely to take the form of face-to-face themed breakfast meetings at Crichton Central.
REGULAR EVENTS AND OPPORTUNITIES:
- Check out The Crichton What’s On for the latest updates about forthcoming events.
- Tenants’ Forum: Next Tenants’ Forum will take place on 30 November at 8.30am in the FlexiSpace at Crichton Central. (See above). This is the last Forum for 2022.
- Crichton Briefing: The next Crichton Briefing video update is planned for 6 December.
- Walk and Talk: Informal Walk and Talk sessions for tenants, colleagues, members and partners take place at Crichton Central on every second Wednesday of each month until the end of the year. Plans for 2023 to be confirmed.
- Coffee and Chat: Drop-in Coffee and Chat sessions for tenants, colleagues, members and partners will start at Crichton Central on the first Tuesday of each month until the end of the year. Plans for 2023 to be confirmed.
- The Crichton Directory: All tenants and partners can have a free profile/listing on The Crichton website. New listings and updates can be made by following the link at the top of the directory listing or by emailing email@example.com
- The Crichton Blog: The blog is regularly updated with news and details of meetings and other events.