Get up to speed on the 2010 Equality Act, discover the potential impact on your business if you get it wrong…. Are you aware of your minimum legal expectations within your business regarding the Equality Act 2010?
What is discrimination in the workplace and how can it impact your business?
What is this concept of Diversity in the Workplace mean and why should you care?
We are delighted to have Paul Skovron, Managing Director of 3In Consulting talking about Equality and Diversity in the Workplace.
Paul will be talking about the pitfalls and advantages of creating a diverse workforce. The session will cover
• the importance of equality in the workplace and the legal requirements on organisations to comply with the Equality Act
• the impact of discrimination and bias in the workplace
• explain the concepts of diversity and inclusion
• the opportunities and advantages of creating an empowered diverse workforce
• how an engaged diverse workforce transforms organisations
• how an inclusive organisation can reap tangible benefits through the diversity
During this session Paul will provide some tips how this performance can be reflected in small / medium sized business by exploring the impact of conflict; attraction, recruitment and retention of talent; and unconscious bias.
Following the breakfast briefing Paul will be running a clinic where you can meet with him to talk through your own issues and challenges.