DESIGN AGENCIES REQUIRED TO DELIVER THE FOLLOWING SERVICES FOR THE CRICHTON TRUST IN DUMFRIES
23 March 2018
As part of an ongoing review of marketing activities, The Crichton Trust based on The Crichton Estate in Dumfries is looking to recruit the services of one or more marketing/design/digital agencies. Organisations are invited to submit a costed proposal to outline the elements of the brief they can assist with.
One or more agencies will be appointed to cover all aspects of the work. The Crichton Trust is keen to support local businesses and as such also invites local organisations to tender for these contracts. Although price will be a significant factor in the decisions made, consideration will also be given to reputation, quality of work, areas of specialism, capacity to commence work from May and an understanding of the ambitions and needs of the Trust and the wider estate.
- Brand Review: The Crichton Trust manages the Crichton Estate in Dumfries including Easterbrook Hall, the Crichton Memorial Church, Neuro’s Bar, Restaurant and Spa, the Crichton Grounds and Gardens, the Crichton Business Park and the Academic Campus. A brand review is required to reassess The Crichton brand and that of the individual business units and areas of the estate.
- Graphic Design: Following a brand review, the Crichton Trust requires the creative services of a professional graphic designer or team to ensure all marketing messages, graphics and materials reflect the brand(s). This will include print and digital marketing materials, internal and external signage and display.
- Social Media:The Crichton Trust would like to appoint an agency to assist with the development and implementation of a social media strategy across all relevant channels and audiences.
- Print:To deal with the ongoing print requirements of The Crichton Trust, the Trust would like to have a contract in place to ensure efficiency of high quality printing services.
- Web Design and Hosting: Please note a contract is already in place for web development work and hosting of The Crichton Trust Websites.
- Proposals to be submitted to Alex Haswell, Chief Executive of The Crichton Trust by Wednesday 4th April 2018. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited to present their proposals and outline their services to the Chief Executive of The Crichton Trust in April (date tbc).
- Organisations must have capacity to commence work from May.
- Informal enquiries to Caroline Bell, Clear as a Bell Marketing on behalf of The Crichton Trust.Email: email@example.com
If more than one agency or individual is appointed to deal with different aspects of the work, there will be a requirement to collaborate to achieve the best outcome for the Trust.