IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR TENANTS
29 October 2020
The Crichton Trust is keen to keep tenants and partners up to date with the latest news from The Crichton. We are working hard to share our news with you and we would love to hear your updates too. Here’s how to keep in touch and up to date…
COMMUNICATING WITH THE CRICHTON COMMUNITY
- MONTHLY TENANTS MEETINGS: Last Wednesday of every month (tenants only), usually at 11am on Zoom: Monthly meeting hosted by Gwilym Gibbons, Chief Executive of The Crichton Trust for tenants/partners. A meeting ID is circulated by email to all tenants each month. Please join us if you can. Every month we ‘ZOOM IN’ on one of our tenants or partners and ask them to tell us more about what they do. This is a great way to share and learn about other people and organisations on site.
- MONTHLY CRICHTON BRIEFINGS: First Tuesday of every month (open to all), usually at 4pm on Zoom: Monthly meeting hosted by Gwilym Gibbons, Chief Executive of The Crichton Trust for The Crichton Community – tenants, partners, colleagues, suppliers, stakeholders. The meeting ID is noted below or you can join these meetings by using the following link. Everyone is welcome. If you’ve got a question or an idea or information to share with The Crichton Community then please let us know or raise it at the meeting.
- EMAIL NEWSLETTER: Subscribe to The Crichton Trust Newsletter and encourage your colleagues to sign up too. The subscription bar is accessible in the footer of our websites.
- THE CRICHTON MAGAZINE: Find out more about The Crichton Community by reading and contributing to our quarterly magazine which is available to view online – The Crichton Magazine.
- THE CRICHTON DIRECTORY: As a tenant at The Crichton, please remember to keep your profile updated on The Crichton Directory too. This lets others know that you are a partner on site and how they can get in touch with you. Just send us an email with your updates and we will update your profile for you: firstname.lastname@example.org
- FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA: (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter) The Crichton, Easterbrook Hall and Easterbrook Bistro, Bar & Spa
- GET TO KNOW OUR TEAM: Click here
- CONTACT US: Get in touch if you would like to arrange a meeting or a call with The Crichton Trust – Tel: 01387 247544 or email: email@example.com
- SHARE YOUR NEWS WITH US: Have you got news, opportunities or ideas that you would like to share with the rest of The Crichton Community? Just let us know, and if appropriate, we will help share your news. Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
#TheCrichton #TheCrichtonCommunity #Partners